- This event has passed.
NB! Since the situation with the pandemic can change the restrictions on a short notice, follow this page for possible changes!
Pack your snacks and blankets and come enjoy live music by different performers! Restaurant Morton brings an ice cream bike and has children’s meals on sale. The number of participants is limited.
Organized by Vekara-Varkaus and Morton
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE EVENT, WE FOLLOW THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY FOR EASTERN FINLAND (ITÄ-SUOMEN AVI) AS WELL AS THE GUIDELINES OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE AND THE FINNISH INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE.
We expect the people who participate in our events to pay attention to the following things:
- Participate only if you are healthy and have no symptoms.
- We recommend using a face mask in all indoor spaces.
- Keep a safe distance to people who are not part of your group.
- Cover your sneeze.
- Take care of hand hygiene.
- We recommend using the Koronavilkku application.