- This event has passed.
Take your car and go for a trip to Jäppilä with the whole family! Here are two great destinations.
Lampipolku 1, Jäppilä
Come admire wooden zoo owned by ITE-artist Veikko Koukonen.
Guided tours on Wednesday at 10.00, 12.00, and 14.00.
Enrollment to guided tours: from 7.6. Information and Ticket (Tieto ja Tiketti) in the children’s section of the library.
About 1,5 km away from the wooden zoo, there is a farm where you can see alpacas and chickens and enjoy baked treats. Heponiemi farm is open on Wednesday 16.6. 10.00-16.00.
Organized by Heponiemi farm, Koukosen puueläinpiha and Vekara-Verkaus.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE EVENT, WE FOLLOW THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY FOR EASTERN FINLAND (ITÄ-SUOMEN AVI) AS WELL AS THE GUIDELINES OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE AND THE FINNISH INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE.
We expect the people who participate in our events to pay attention to the following things:
- Participate only if you are healthy and have no symptoms.
- We recommend using a face mask in all indoor spaces.
- Keep a safe distance to people who are not part of your group.
- Cover your sneeze.
- Take care of hand hygiene.
- We recommend using the Koronavilkku application.