- This event has passed.
Welcome to a summer café owned by young entrepreneurs! You can listen to beautiful music, enjoy home made pastries, see art, buy flowers and hang out with chickens, sheep, and bunnies. Music café of Kukkakeidas is open the whole summer 21.5.-31.8. Mon-Sun 10.00-20.00.
On Saturday you get to try being an entrepreneur! Come sell your old toys or anything else on the flea market of Kukkakeidas. A selling spot costs 5 €.
Enrollment (by 9.6.): 044 335 2020 or info(a)kukkakievari.fi
Additional information (in Finnish): kukkakievari.fi/ajankohtaista
Organized by the Music café of Kukkakeidas
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE EVENT, WE FOLLOW THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY FOR EASTERN FINLAND (ITÄ-SUOMEN AVI) AS WELL AS THE GUIDELINES OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE AND THE FINNISH INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE.
We expect the people who participate in our events to pay attention to the following things:
- Participate only if you are healthy and have no symptoms.
- We recommend using a face mask in all indoor spaces.
- Keep a safe distance to people who are not part of your group.
- Cover your sneeze.
- Take care of hand hygiene.
- We recommend using the Koronavilkku application.