- This event has passed.
Show jumping competition for stick horses
This year the show jumping competition is organized with special arrangements. Arrive only when the enrollment for your class starts and leave when its winners have been rewarded. You can use your own stick horse or borrow one from the stable.
The schedule of the event:
Class 1. Pole bending, 1-3 years old
Race starts at 10.00
Class 2. 20 cm fences, 4-6 years
Race starts at 11.00
Class 3. 20 cm fences, 7-9 years
Race starts at 13.30
Class 4. 50 cm fences, over 10 years
Race starts at 15.00
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE EVENT, WE FOLLOW THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY FOR EASTERN FINLAND (ITÄ-SUOMEN AVI) AS WELL AS THE GUIDELINES OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE AND THE FINNISH INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE.
We expect the people who participate in our events to pay attention to the following things:
1. Participate only if you are healthy and have no symptoms.
2. We recommend using a face mask in all indoor spaces.
3. Keep a safe distance to people who are not part of your group.
4. Cover your sneeze.
5. Take care of hand hygiene.
6. We recommend using the Koronavilkku application.