- This event has passed.
Pop-up children’s culture
Giant soap bubbles? Music? Someone dancing? What is this all about? In the city center, parks and in front of shops, you can see young street artists filling Varkaus with children’s culture in the form of music, dance, and different performances.
Stop for a while and enjoy the carnival vibes. See, hear, experience and enjoy!
Organized by Children’s culture centre Verso and Vekara-Varkaus
We expect the people who participate in our events to pay attention to the following things:
- Participate only if you are healthy and have no symptoms.
- We recommend using a face mask in all indoor spaces.
- Keep a safe distance to people who are not part of your group.
- Cover your sneeze.
- Take care of hand hygiene.
- We recommend using the Koronavilkku application.